Install the addon
- Visit Send to kodi website.
- Select 'Add to Firefox'.
- Select 'Add' again.
Configure the addon
- Clic on three stripes button (≡)
- Select 'Accesories', 'Extensions' and 'Send to Kodi'.
- Clic on 'Preferences' button.
- Now you can see a page where you can add all the KODI computers URLs you'll use.
Use the addon
- Search a youtube video with firefox quantum in your PC.
- Clic on the new KODI icon. You can see it in the address bar.
- If you configured only a video server, the video will start in KODI device immediately. If you configured more than one, you need to select where you are going to send.